Production Team Lead
3041 Faye Road, Jacksonville, FL 32226, USA
Wednesday, August 3, 2022
TOGETHER, WE SAVE LIVES
SUMMARY OF JOB
Provide direction and coordinate work for team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead a varied number of employees as determined by the workload
- Provide direction to the team in their daily tasks
- Actively perform and direct work of the team to produce the required product
- Represent department within meetings, committees and teams as required
- Train all departmental employees
- Plan, assign and direct work
- Maintain raw material inventory control
- Inspect products to very conformance to specifications
- Other duties as assigned
Five (5) plus years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent work experience.
- No college degree is required for this position but would be helpful in the advancement opportunity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Energetic and willing to work in a team environment
- Able to design and implement process improvements
- Ability to use basic Microsoft applications
The Safariland Group believes in the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to . We pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people, without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
For those applicants with disabilities, if you require reasonable accommodation in searching for a job opening or submitting an application, please contact us by calling 888-469-6455.
All employment decisions are solely based on the applicant's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position.
First Level Operatives