Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
This role coordinates and expedites the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the manufacturing organization.
As a Material planning and execution specialist, you will be responsible for:
* Managing master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs. Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize inventory and process improvements.
* Being responsible to exchange data and information with supporting functions like sales, engineering and maintenance.
* Handling simple manufacturing processes. There are detailed guidelines for producing goods and or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge.
* Leading a small manufacturing unit with a budget > $ 1.5 K
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
* Have minimum 3 - 4 years' experience in planning and scheduling in any industry.
* Have oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
* Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
* Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
* Comprehensive private medical care options
* Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
* Tailored financial programs
* Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us: