Because we’re changing – on so many levels.
Every company says it’s different. At Delphi Technologies, we don’t say it. We demonstrate it – every day – to our customers, employees, investors, suppliers and the places we call home. You’ll find it in our products, processes and people. You’ll see it in the way we solve problems, using a real-world lens that’s aimed at discovering unexpected, yet welcome, outcomes.
You’ll recognize it in our commitment to the planet, embracing the responsibility we have to foster a strong, sustainable business that makes the world a better place. You’ll witness it, as we actively support our local communities, giving back, paying it forward, making it last. And you can believe it, as evidenced by how we’re altering the trajectory of advanced vehicle propulsion technologies and aftermarket solutions through one simple promise: To enable our customers to achieve their full future potential, today.
A heritage of ingenuity and perseverance.
Our automotive roots are deep – more than 100 years in the making. And our ability to ensure a successful new enterprise for all is grounded in our proven track-record of ingenuity. Our legacy dates back to 1888 and manufacturing the first electric door bell. We quickly progressed from there to a vast collection of “firsts” that include:
Not a bad start to a new beginning.
- Self-start vehicle ignitions.
- Electric starters.
- PVC insulated cables.
- Multi-wire connection systems.
- Catalytic converters.
- Direct-acting diesel fuel injection systems.
- CARB-approved, handheld evaporative emissions testers.
- Common rail systems for medium- and heavy-duty applications.
- Convertible, PC-based diagnostic tools with access to faster, more affordable on-board diagnostics, tech support and service information.
- Ammonia sensors for nitrogen oxide emission control.
Beyond our innovations, we’re a company that has persevered. And, it’s this enduring spirit that we carry with us as we move into a new future of firsts.